- Commitment to Our Customers
- Commitment to Excellence
- Commitment to Quality
- Commitment to Continuous Improvement
Our People Our Future
- Treat People with Respect, Dignity and Equality
- Show pride in our Brand and Heritage
- Value, Promote and Protect our Reputation
- Focus on Finding Solutions and Achieving Results
- Personal and Professional Accountability for our Brand
- Embrace and Drive Change through the Organization
With over 65 years of experience in the design, manufacture, repair & overhaul, and distribution of components for aircraft, naval ships, and ground support equipment, AAE has long been the trusted resource for countless military services and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs).
AAE is also a great place to work. We offer many opportunities, as well as professional growth and development. We are always looking for more talent; people who are committed to safety, teamwork, respect, and professionalism; people who are motivated and have the desire to take their career to the next level.
If a comprehensive, competitive benefits program; vacation entitlement; a fun working environment; social events; and a host of other employee advantages sound good to you, check out the available opportunities below.
If you would like to apply for a position with Aircraft Appliances and Equipment, please send a cover letter and your resume by email to email@example.com or by fax to 905-791-1263. Thank you for your interest in Aircraft Appliances and Equipment Ltd. Please note only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Aircraft Appliances and Equipment Ltd. is committed to providing an accessible work environment. Upon request during the recruitment process, AAE will accommodate applicants with disabilities.
No jobs found.